A Night of Worship
Benefiting Powerhouse Ministries & featuring Sara Hall
Powerhouse Ministries’ mission is to light up the darkest places of our region by empowering people to overcome their circumstances and become champions of new life.
- Crisis Care: We resource and refer people who are experiencing immediate crisis and need.
- Community Care: We develop strategic partnerships with local agencies that serve at risk kids and adults. We facilitate and host things like Sober Grad, Safe and Sober Halloween, and Sparks Kids Programs. We create opportunities for folks to connect and grow in healthy community group settings through classes like Boundaries, Genesis Counseling and Empower Training.
- Church Care: We meet multiple times a week to minister and walk life out with folks that are marginalized or isolated.
- Residential: We walk with women coming out of adverse situations like abuse or addiction in a two year life transforming process into God’s highest and best.
- Leadership: We partner with young people who have incredible dreams for the future but lack the resources or guidance to make those dreams a reality.
Friday, June 15 @ 7 PM
in the Family Life Center