Parenting the Love & Logic Way
(formerly known as Love & Logic)
Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church / Dawn Brenner
Would you like to have more fun parenting?
Would you like to feel more relaxed at the end of the day?
This six-week parent training program is designed to give you easy, practical skills that can be used immediately. Learn answers to:
- How do I get my kids out of the house on time?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my kids to do their chores?
- How can I teach my kids responsibility?
- How can I get my teenager to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I get my child to stop complaining about the food I serve?
- And many other day-to-day parenting challenges.
Wednesdays, September 13 – October 18, 2017
6:30 PM – 8:40 PM, in the Family Life Center
Cost: $75 per couple (sharing Parent Handbook) / $50 per person
Childcare available. Please request at time of registration.
Register by September 5 for childcare and guaranteed handbook.
Space is limited!
Facilitators of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.