“Bear Much Fruit”
This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
We are currently accepting donations of new items, services and gift cards. We’ll even take those Christmas gifts from your grandma that aren’t quite your style so you don’t have to wait in a return line! Just drop stuff off at the church office. Donations due by February 15.
Tickets go on sale February 11.
$25 per person / table of 8 for $175
Childcare available for $10 per child.
Doors Open & Silent Auction begins 4:30 PM
Dinner 6:30 PM
Live Auction following dinner
- Spring Market Salad
- Pepper-Herb Crusted Certified Angus New York Strip with Wild Mushroom Sauce
- Julienne Carrots and Green Beans with Fresh Dill
- Pesto Roasted Breast of Chicken with Mixed Grilled Vegetables and Sundried Tomato-Picatta
- Scalloped Potatoes with Spinach and Grafton Cheddar
- Sourdough-Garlic Cheese Bread
- Deep Dish Apple-Berry Cobbler with Whipped Cream and Homemade Bourbon Caramel Sauce