We are all about irrational generosity!
It’s not all about money…
- It’s about heart change as we deepen our faith.
- It’s about watching with awe at lives being transformed.
- It’s about surrendering our lives…even the scary parts.
Part of maturing as believers means becoming aware that everything in life is a gift from God. This truth extends to every aspect of life: our family, our house, our car, our time, our talents, our gifts, and our money are all gifts from the Lord. We want to be responsible stewards of the resources God has given us.
Fair Oaks Church is all about being irrationally generous. “For God so loved the world he gave” (John 3:16). We want to give generously too!
Four easy ways to give:
- Online via the “Donate” button below. Includes the option to setup reoccurring giving.
- Mobile App via the SecureGive App (iPhone & Android).
- Electronic Giving directly from your checking or savings account. (Form)
90 Day Tithe Challenge
The core practice of giving in the Bible is called tithing. It means we give the first 10% of our income to God. It’s an act of trust that expresses our gratitude for what God is doing in our lives and our commitment to loving and helping others. If tithing is new to you, the tithe challenge can help you get started. If, after 90 days, you believe it’s not sustainable, we will give your money back.