We are all about irrational generosity!
It’s not all about money…
- It’s about heart change as we deepen our faith.
- It’s about watching with awe at lives being transformed.
- It’s about surrendering our lives…even the scary parts.
Part of maturing as disciples of Christ means becoming aware that everything in life is a gift from God. We want to be responsible stewards of the resources God has given us and to be irrationally generous with everything we have.
“For God so loved the world he gave” (John 3:16). We want to give generously too!
Four easy ways to give:
- Online via the “Donate” button below. Includes the option to setup reoccurring giving.
- Mobile App via the SecureGive App (iPhone & Android).
- Electronic Giving directly from your checking or savings account. (Form)
2019 Reach Offering
Every year around Easter we take a special Reach Offering, over and above our normal tithes. We give back to be a blessing to local and global ministry partners who share the love of Jesus with people in need.
You can give a gift in person during any worship service at Fair Oaks Church or mail it by April 30, 2019. You can also give online and select 2019 Reach Offering.