What is Stewardship?
It’s not all about money
- It’s about heart change and mind change and Christ change as we deepen our faith.
- It’s about watching with awe at lives being transformed.
- It’s about surrendering our lives…even the scary parts.
As believers mature on their spiritual walk, they become aware that everything in life is a gift from God. Indeed, we owe our very lives to our Creator. Once we understand this truth, it extends to every aspect of life: our family, our house, our car, our time, our talents, our gifts, and our money are all gifts from the Lord. Time, talent, and treasure: Those are the three “Ts” of stewardship.
Maturing Christians long to be responsible stewards of God’s resources. Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church exists to help our members and attendees to become fully-surrendered stewards for Christ. We believe the foundation of Stewardship is faith in Christ and a desire to serve Him.
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. — 2 Corinthians 9:7
Five ways to give:
- Online via the “Donate” button below.
- Mobile App via the SecureGive App (iPhone & Android).
- Text Giving. Text one of the following keywords: Ministry, Missions, G2G, or Deacons followed by the dollar amount of your donation to 916-999-1814 and follow the directions to set up your account. After initial set up, simply text the keyword and dollar amount to donate.
- Electronic Giving directly from your checking or savings account. (Form)