If you would like to sign up to take the 90 Day Tithe Challenge, please read through the agreement below and click on the “TAKE THE CHALLENGE” button. If after 90 days you are not convinced that God has been faithful, we will give you your money back.
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse… Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty,
“and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out
so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
90 Day Tithe Challenge Agreement
I would like to experience God’s faithfulness by accepting the 90 Day Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the 90 day period I will give to God, through FOPC, an offering of 10% of my income.
I understand that…
- My 90 Day Tithe Challenge start date will start after form is received by FOPC’s Finance Office.
- I cannot request a return of my offerings until the end date of my 90 Day Tithe Challenge period.
- I cannot request a return of my offerings for any contributions made before or after the effective dates of my 90 Day Tithe Challenge period.
- Any offerings not made online (fopc.org/give) during the Challenge toward my tithe must be paid by check or cash in a completed offering envelope for tracking purposes.
- If after the 90 days if I am not convinced that God has been faithful I will be able to request a refund for the full amount of my offerings given during the 90 Day Tithe Challenge.
- I have 30 days from the end of my challenge to request a refund via email to Church Administrator Dave Schottky. Refund requests after 30 days cannot be honored.
NOTE: To maintain the tax-deductible status of your gift, donations will not be refundable after Dec 31. If you wish to receive a refund the request must be received by Dec 31.
Please contact Church Administrator Dave Schottky at email@example.com for refund requests or questions.