Jesus is Lord
We exist to “proclaim Jesus, teaching and encouraging everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.”
To be a healthy church family, making disciples of Jesus who make disciples, so that everyone in Fair Oaks and beyond can flourish.
- SERVICE: We will humbly serve everyone with the mindset of Christ.
- GENEROSITY: We will be irrationally generous with everything we have.
- UNITY: We will be committed to oneness because we reflect Jesus best together.
- TRANSFORMATION: We will live transformed lives as the Holy Spirit makes us more like Jesus.
- REACH: We will always find a way to reach one more person for Christ.
- JOY: We will choose joy and embrace fun because that is what life with God is like.
- LOVE: We will be known for loving God and what he loves most: people.
OUR TEAM: Learn more about the pastors and directors on our team.
OUR ELDERS: Part of being Presbyterian means our pastors and staff work collaboratively with our elders, godly men and women elected by our congregation. They serve on Session to lead and help govern the church body.
Fair Oaks Church has a rich history of God leading generations of people to follow Jesus since 1952. We are and have always been a Jesus church, proclaiming the life-giving message of Christ and seeing lives transformed by his grace.
Since 2009, our church has belonged to the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC). You can read a list of our essential beliefs and learn more about the EPC.
We celebrate the unique, multi-generational church family we have and value the next generation. We are Jesus followers striving to cultivate a community of love.